WIS @ Changi
Located @ 116 Changi Road Singapore 419718
District 15 Freehold
5-storey commercial building comprising shops and restaurants at 1st storey and offices at 2nd-5th storey with an attic, swimming pool and basement car park
WATCH VIDEO HERE:
Call (65) 6509 9989
Developer Sales Team
Get in sync with the green movement while you get to work in style.
But WIS @ Changi, a freehold development, is set to change the way you spend your waking and working hours – by redefining the workplace, and bringing you commercial, recreational, retail and dining facilities all under one roof.
So now you can enjoy a whole new level of productivity, convenience and enjoyment, even as you work in style.
A central location provides both excellent form and function.
Conveniently located along Changi Road, WIS @ Changi is close to both residential and commercial areas, with Geylang Serai, Singapore Post Centre, Parkway Parade and the soon to be opened 112 Katong all a short drive away.
In addition, Paya Lebar Central will be developed into a new commercial hub over the next 10 to 15 years. This will include the development of offices, hotels and retail spaces, as well as a public plaza next to the Paya Lebar MRT interchange.
With these developments and other commercial hubs nearby in the east WIS @ Changi will certainly be as close to the action as it gets.
Getting to and from work at WIS @ Changi is an absolute breeze, with Eunos MRT Station just a short five-minute walk away, and bus stops just outside the development. Major roads provide alternative travel options with easy access to the PIE, ECP and KPE.
For those who prefer a greener mode of transportation, there are 15 bicycle lots available to keep your two-wheeler safe anytime of the day or night.
That is why WIS @ Changi has a fully fitted meeting room equipped with meeting essentials such as a projector – so everyone can enjoy the high quality facilities of a larger organisation, but without the associated costs!
And since it is important to keep your body as fit as your mind, you can easily go from making a presentation in the meeting room straight to the rooftop gym – in less than five minutes!
Access to the gym, as well as other facilities such as showers and changing rooms, is available 24/7. So whether you enjoy getting your adrenaline rush in the morning, during lunch, or even late at night, you know you have the freedom to do so, and in style, too.
We all need a breather once in a while, and the rooftop lap pool and outdoor function area provides the perfect space for that. Invite your clients and vendors over for a casual gathering to showcase your stylish work environment, or swim your worries away after a hard day’s work.
If you prefer, you can even choose to pull up a deck chair and work by the poolside since the rooftop is Wi Fi-enabled. With the bright blue sky and inviting blue pool waters for company, your workspace will be the envy of all your friends and business associates.
When developers work towards creating buildings that contribute towards a sustainable future, tenants stand to gain as well, especially
if the building’s green features are cost-efficient as well.
At WIS @ Changi, environmentally friendly solar cells will be installed on the rooftop to harness energy in the day to power electricity in communal areas. All office units also have window openings for natural ventilation.
5 storey modern living with contemporary facade development
Easy access to expressways such as ECP/ PIE/ KPE/ CTE
Close proximity to town and the entertainment area e.g. MBS, IR, Singapore Flyer etc.
A stone away from the East Coast Recreation Belt
Lots of Eateries along Katong vicinity
Close to prestigious schools such as Toa Nan, CHIJ, ST Patrick etc.
Very good for investment
Suitable for yuppies
Affordable for young couple
Own stay, yes! Affordable!
Five reasons why you should buy a property now
With house prices on the rise, despite the new cooling measures, is now really the right time to buy a property? Award-winning property agent Kelvin Fong thinks so. Here are his five reasons why buying a property today could be the best decision you ever make.
1. Low interest rates. People with money to invest can use the current low interest rates –which are as low as 0.88% at present –to leverage a passive income from their purchased property. In fact, the returns from a property can be more than what a bank’s fixed deposit account can offer.
For example, a unit at Southbank costing about $1.2million could generate a rental income of about $4800 per month, while the mortgage is about $3000. The buyer would enjoy a passive income of $1800 per month, as compared to depositing it in the bank to get 0.4% of around $1000 per year.
2. Property is an appreciating asset (eventually). Barring any dramatic economic upheavals, property prices will likely stabilise or slowly, but progressively, increase from now till 2011. Most sellers will not want to sell at a lower price today, and will not suffer when paying a relatively high mortgage due to low borrowing costs. The 30% down payment rule will actually act as an incentive because purchasers, having come up with this capital, will not want to sell.
Provided you do not sell your property during the downturn –as you will almost inevitably lose money on it –the value should increase. The key is that the buyer must have holding power when the market deteriorates and should not buy until they have the holding power to weather any market conditions. Prices will eventually rise again –as witnessed in 2008, when prices were down but did eventually rise to and, in some cases surpass, the 2007 peak.
3. Assets beat playing the market. Many people will choose to purchase an asset like property because the market liquidity –essentially the asset’s cash value –is still strong and, due to the last financial crisis in 2008, people felt safer putting the money in asset rather than financial instruments. The asset will always be there, and even when market conditions are not as good, as long as you do not sell it, you will not lose money.
4. Market conditions don’t matter. Buyers who are looking at property as a long-term investment will be less concerned about the market’s movement up or down.. Property will –nearly always –appreciate in the long term in Singapore due to the scarcity of land and available real estate. While having a diverse portfolio is preferred, as a long-term investment, property is generally going to make more money than other comparable instruments. Investing in bonds, for example, is a safe investment instrument, but capital appreciation is weak.
Property is not the ideal market for speculators though –not only has the government introduced measures to discourage property speculation –but you will be much more at risk of market fluctuations.
5. Property keeps on giving. Buying public housing in today’s market is not cheap, with HDB’s executive condominiums going at around $600 –700psf, close to mass market private property prices. A HUDC unit has already reached the $1 million mark, and the trend looks set to continue. Parents may see buying an asset, not only as a hedge against inflation, but also as an eventual inheritance to their children. If house prices continue to rise –and with the cost of construction materials inevitably going to rise too –there is the fear that the younger generation could be priced out